LifeCycle Consulting works with families in planning for current and future financial needs.
We provide professional guidance to guide families in the critical aspects of estate planning. This includes providing assistance in finding the right professional resources to implement the plan.
We provide assistance with the following*:
- Medicaid Compliant Funeral Trust Plans
- Long Term Care Insurance
- SPIA (Single Premium Immediate Annuities)
- Life Resource Planning
- Evaluating your existing estate plan
- Developing and implementing an estate plan
- Handling real estate property, personal property and joint ownership of property
- Discussing trusts, trustees and powers of appointment
- Discussing how to make gifts, to whom, what type of gift and when
- Discussing powers of attorney, advance medical directives and living wills
- Discussing the expenses of administering an estate
- Assisting families in finding resources needed to complete an individual and/or family plan
- Guidance to various professionals: